Download the 2018 Agenda
Solve The Challenges Of Launching And Maintaining Early And Managed Access Programmes, Navigate The Complex Regulatory Landscape And Hear The Patient’s Voice!
Join us 22nd - 24th October 2018, where industry leaders from Janssen, Novartis, Alexion and Bionical will discuss their EMAP strategies with solicited input from Patient Advocacy Groups and Regulatory Professionals from across Europe and the US.
Download the 2018 agenda for a look at who is speaking and the topics to be discussed!
Over 3 days of case studies and interactive sessions, you will learn to:
- Incorporate best practices into your EMAPs strategy and broaden the scope of current programmes with expert insight from J&J & ImmuPharma
- Launch and achieve operational excellence for your EMAP with inside knowledge from Novartis & PRA Health
- Navigate through the complex regulatory landscape and drive policy harmonisation with exclusive case studies from Merck & Alexion
- Define the optimal data capture and Real-World Data framework for your programme with help from Bionical
- Solicit input from Patient Advocacy groups in order to establish an optimal EMAPs strategy with EU Health Parliament, RUN & Lipodystrophy United
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.